2009年8月3日星期一

Tired...tired of trying...

Today was nothing different from usual...

I fetch her to her tuition...before i meet her i wait her in front of her skul gate...
minutes and minutes goes by i hav been wondering myself wat would b her reaction...
when she saw me she didn't hav any reaction...not even a word say to me...
i hav been asking myself is it my fault???hav i done anything wrong???
I noe tat time are needed for her to digest watever happen...
but i'm reali tired of trying...
i'm tired at wat her action on me...
i'm tired of questioning myself anymore...
i'm tired of pretending lik nothing is happening...
i'm veli veli tired keeping all the things in my head...
i hope tat sumone would reali lend me a hand...
i want help!
i need help!
I hope tat all the things happen on me could end soon...
Confusing...headache...suffer in pain...
I'm looking forward to see wat are her decision...
No matter wat are ur decision i always Love u...
BUT ur answer are still an unknown???

0 comments: