2009年8月18日星期二

I'm in KL again...


2day i went to KL wif two of my friends...
well...they are Kok tung n jason...
it was boring throughout d whole journey...
but luckily i hav bring along movie wif me...
i was looking forward to receive any messanges from her again..
not sure wat is tat kind of feeling but it keep following me since tat day...
finally at around nite...she forward a message to me...
i'm start to questioning myself again whether i should reply it anot...
or whether i should juz left it alone...
finali i reply her...
but it was areadi late in d night...
i thought she may b slep adi as she didn't reply me...
dun noe y there's still sum kind of dissapointment inside my heart...

2008年8月16日 星期日
2day i went out wif maggie during daytime...
we went to pc fair...
although i have been there yesterday adi...but i stil acc her and her friends go there again...
but there was nothing tat i wanna buy as i oreadi buy all d tings i nid...
well..we also hav a walk at jusco n hav a coffee at black canyon...
then late in the afternoon i go out wif yanyee...
we go for a movie...
although i oreadi c it few days ago but i still acc her to c it again...
thn we go for a coffee at starbuck...
we both hav a little chat and after that v go out hang till 12am in d midnight...


2008年814日 星期五

It was another day wif my friends…after whole night of awaken but I stil hav no sign of dizzy…
stil veli ‘energetic’---perhaps…
2day I watch 2movie wif my friends…
one of it is “District 9” n the another one is “GI Joe”
we watch till late in the midnight n went back home about 1:30…they all hav fall asleep left me d only one who is stil awaken…
I knew I canot slep again…
maybe it had become a way for me to reduce some pain inside my heart if I keep awaken…But I stil suffer from pain deep inside me…
Missing u a lot but didn’t hav d courage to ask anyting from u again..

2009年8 13日 星期四

It was windy 2day…I’m goin to accompany my friends too 2day…
they juz eat eat eat and play all d day..
but I’m quite moody act even though they are wif me throughout d whole day…
I’ve been tinking bout her again…
haiz…it’s reali not easy to let go for a person lik me..
I could not fall asleep again 2day…
it had been the X’th day I could not fall asleep…
although I hav drink some beer thought tat it will drove to dizzy but act I realized it had no use on me…
it was bout 2:30 in the morning…
I stil canot fall asleep n planning to go out to find something to eat but almost all of d food stall had been closed…
it’s reali a silent night 2day…
the road is death silent…
there was almost no car on the road…
there was almost no person walking on the street…
the street I passed thru hav veli little light shone on it…
But…who cares…it was me d only one who is travelling on the road now…
Silent but no peace inside my heart…
it was already 5:00 in the morning..


2009年812 星期二

2day my friends from KL n Terengganu came to visit me…
act it was d happiest day tat I went throughout d whole holiday…
but out of a sudden she sent a short message to me asking how am I throughout these days…
I’ve been tinking bout this question for a dozen of times inside my brain…
‘Am I goin to tell d truth or juz simply lie her tat I’m not doin as gud as she can imagine’
of courz I’m telling d lie at the end…
Although my heart is struggling to reveal d truth but it’s better to keep d truth away from her…
at least she won’t questioning more bout it again…
Anyting that end won’t come back anymore…
Although I’m struggling to let her know tat I stil in love wif her but…
it’s better to keep it a secret from her…
at least she will b more hapi to hear d lie more than d truth…
these is d first and d only time tat I’m going to lie to her…
I tink I won’t have any of these chances anymore…
hope she will owis b hapi…


0 comments: