2009年8月5日星期三

1st day without her in my life,,,

2day i didn't sleep...

for d whole night i juz sit at there non stop tinking bout all her tings...
maybe it's normal to b lik tat...
after gone thru so much tings it's reali hard for me to Forget her...
it's reali pain deeply inside my heart...
I sat there quietly until d other day's morning...
Until d sound of the drippingof the rain finali distract my attention...
I tink d sky also noe wat is happening n been crying for me...
the rain is much alike my tears tat dripping down whole night...
i never noe tat it's would b so sad whenever i tink bout it agian...
perhaps it's much alike a wound tat wun stop bleeding...
2day i also meet up wif one of my gud friend...
he giv me alot of advice and had acc me throughout d days...
i reali nid to thank him for his caring towards me...
but i tink onli me myself would provide an solution for all d stuff i tink...
anyway another friend of mine also giv plenty of time listen to wat i say...
i also nid to thank her veli much...
While havin a ride bck home...
I feel veli lonely...
Without the presence of her beside me i feel veli empty...
it's lik the smiling face of her had disappear from my sight...
it's lik the sound of her happiness hav disappear from my ear...
it's lik the normal noisy of me suddenly become veli quiet...
it's lik the one who is guiding me on every journey had suddenly disappear from me...
its lik i hav been goin thru a large changes tat i couldn't accept...
i hav been trying hardly to say to myself maybe a little time would b needed for me to accept these...
but the truth is i canot cheat myself from covering all my pain...
i feel truely useless...
but somehow she would never noe wat's i feel...
tears covering my face once again...

0 comments: